Collision Warranty Info
- Metalwork: Bill Utter Ford Collision Center provides a Lifetime Limited Warranty, effective on the date stated herein on all metalwork, which covers welding and the application of materials employed in undertaking collision repairs against cracking, flaking, pitting, or deterioration, excluding rust repairs. The Bill Utter Ford Collision Center will repair and re-paint, excluding repairs related to rust, all metalwork warrantied hereby, as long as claim occurs during the stated warrantied period, exempting damage caused by or resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, or stewardship of the repaired.
- Painting: Stripes and Decals: Bill Utter Ford Collision Center offers a Lifetime Limited Warranty, originating on the effective date noted herein, on work related to painting, priming, and work conducted to prevent solvent blistering, peeling, hazing, and unreasonable depletion of pigmentation, and a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the installation and affixing of decorative stripes and decals, exempting those effects that result from severe environmental conditions that the vehicle may be exposed to. Bill Utter Ford Collision Center will re-prime, re-paint, re-stripe, or re-decal the affected portion or portions of the vehicle warrantied hereby (exempting rust repair), should a claim a be submitted within the period covered by the warranty, unless this damage occurs due to unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the vehicle noted herein. Bill Utter Ford Collision Center’s paint warranty applies only to quality finishes that are devoid of defects. A Lifetime Limited Guarantee may also be available from the manufacturer of the paint finishes used in the repair process.
- Mechanical Repairs: Bill Utter Ford Collision Center supplies a One Year Limited Warranty, effective from the date noted herein, on all mechanical repairs related specifically to the vehicle’s original collision damage, including suspension, air conditioning, or other electrical systems or parts. Bill Utter Ford Collision Center will re-repair any mechanical component, system, or assembly warrantied hereby, so long as the claim occurs within the warrantied period, unless damage is the result of unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the warrantied vehicle.
- Parts: Bill Utter Ford Collision Center offers a One Year Limited Warranty, beginning on the date noted herein, unless manufacturer warranty is less, on NEW OEM components deployed by Bill Utter Ford Collision Center, including suspension, air conditioning, or other electrical systems or parts. (Note: Bill Utter Ford Collision Center’s warranty does not surpass or preclude the manufacturer’s warranty) Bill Utter Ford shall replace, restore, or repair defective parts warrantied hereby, as long as repairs occur within the stated warrantied period, unless the cause of this damage results from unreasonable use, maintenance, or care of the warrantied vehicle.
Stipulations denoted above hereof are made as though completely incorporated herein, and that said collision repair facility agrees to be accountable for each and every one thereof.
This Limited Warranty shall be voided and rendered null should a warrantied repair be altered, adjusted, or tampered with by any persons not authorized by the warranty grantor. This warranty applies only to the warrantied vehicle herein and is non-transferable.
- Incidental expenses and costs, including towing fees, car rental charges, travel expenses, or assemblies and parts, which are not explicitly covered by the Bill Utter Ford Collision Center Limited Warranty.
- Damage related to rusting of interior or exterior non-replaced panels is not covered.
- This States All: The Limited Warranties made by Bill Utter Ford Collision Center contains only promises for which it will be held responsible.
To claim the full benefits of the Bill Utter Ford Collision Center warranty, the owner of the repaired vehicle shall:
- Deliver the owner’s copy of the official warranty documentation to the provider of the warranty before submitting a request regarding warrantable repairs or components and:
- Conduct any inspection, repair, or adjustment of a covered warrantable item exclusively at the premise of warrantor within normal business hours.