Why Bill Utter Ford?
1. Bill Utter Ford has been family owned and operated since we opened our doors in Denton in 1956. We’re not a corporate store answering to a board of directors or stock holders. Our second generation ownership can be found working here every day to keep your buying experience “Utterly Affordable.
2. Quick and easy credit approval: Our team of credit specialists specialize in all credit scenarios. We work strenuously to get our customers approved at the best possible terms. We say yes when others say no, because we ARE the bank!
3. Gigantic inventory – we have options, lots of options. From our large inventory stored on site to our offsite locations, we have all sorts of colors, trim levels and models. If it’s a ford you want, chances are that we have it, or we can get it.
4. Online Shopping: We know you are busy and we value your time. Shop our huge inventory directly online and begin working your deal with our internet team! They are available to answer all your questions and start your paperwork by phone, text, or email!
5. People LOVE us! But don’t take our word for it, check out our reviews!
6. Lasting Relationship: We strive to keep in touch will all our customer’s to make sure everything is meeting their expectations, even after they’ve driven off the lot. We also know that the advanced technology in our vehicles can seem complicated, and offer training sessions once a month as well as technology tip videos every week to make sure you are getting the most from your vehicle.
|Bill Utter Ford|
|4901 South I-35 E.
Denton, TX 76210
|Monday - Friday:||8:30am - 8:00pm|
|Saturday:||8:30am - 7:00pm|
|Monday - Friday:||7:00am - 7:00pm|
|Saturday:||7:00am - 3:00pm|